Once You Arrive
Mon - Fri 7:30am - 5pm
Contact UsPhone: 1-717-217-6988
At Summit Cardiology Testing, we provide the following tests & services:
- Echocardiography (Echo) Evaluates the function of heart muscle and identifies any possible structural problems.
- Heart Imaging - these procedures measure blood flow to the heart muscle both at rest and during stress on the heart. These images show areas of low blood flow through the heart and areas of damaged heart muscle.
- Stress Test - Cardiac stress tests are used to evaluate the causes of chest pain or shortness of breath.
- Holter Monitoring - This small, portable device records your heart beat so your doctor can learn more about your heart.
- Pacemaker/ICD Clinic - Complete services for implanted cardiac devices.
For more information about our award-winning heart care, please select service below: