Results Fitness Accounts
Payments are applied the next business day. For questions or concerns about billing or insurance, please visit our Billing & Insurance page.
Cost of Care
To learn more about the cost of care at our hospitals or request a price estimate, visit our Cost of Care page
Medical costs are often unanticipated and not all costs are covered by insurance. Summit Health can help you pay your bill with these payment options:
- Summit Care Program: Discounts are available based on need. Patients qualify for this financial assistance through an application process. Patients may be eligible for discounts from 60% to 100%. Learn more about the Summit Care Program
- CarePayment Plan: CarePayment is a financing option that allows you to pay off your balance in manageable monthly payments over 25 months at 0.00% APR. Learn more about CarePayment
- Prompt Pay Discount - Uninsured: If you don't have insurance, or if you receive a service that is not covered, we offer a 25% discount if you pay within 45 days.
- Medical Assistance Application Help: To help you in applying for medical assistance, we partner with an agency named "HRSI" or "Healthcare Receivable Specialists, Inc." You can also contact your county board of assistance by calling:
Franklin County - (717) 264-6121
Fulton County - (717) 485-3151
Cumberland County - (800) 269-0173
- Prescription Assistance Program: This program helps patients who can't afford prescription drugs. For an application or more info, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (717) 267-7142.